Hallmark Orthodontics COVID-19 Reopening Plan
Many orthodontic offices are reopening throughout the country, including ours. We are very excited and want to keep you informed of our steps to keep your safety our number one priority before, during, and after your visit!
Before Your Visit
- We ask that you complete a COVID-19 consent form prior to being seen
- Our office will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Surfaces that are difficult to disinfect have been removed from the office (magazines, coffee cups, etc.)
- Our staff has been supplied with new scrubs, jackets, shoes, and attired that will all be cleaned and maintained in office only
- Staff will have temperatures read and recorded on a daily basis
During Your Visit
- We ask that only the patient enter the office (no accompanying parents or siblings unless absolutely necessary)
- Social distancing will be practiced within the office
- Patients will use hand sanitizer upon entry and exiting of the office
- Patients will rinse with hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse when aerosol procedures are being completed
- Proper PPE will be worn for your procedures including eyeglasses, face shields, masks, etc.
After Your Visit
- We will reschedule you or your child’s next visit via text or phone
- Your child will receive a slip identifying what was completed at the day’s visit
Please remember virtual visits and check-ups are available. View our Reopening Plan Here: COVID-19 Reopen Plan
We are excited to see you!